What is...ArmyScraps

We are the supply sergeant for all of your US Army digital scrapbooking needs. We, Army (wife) Scrappers, wanted some supplies more specific to Army life. So, well, we're making them. Hope you enjoy what you see. There's more on the way, just keep coming back for more. Thank you so much for your service, and that of your family member. The password for downloading freebies is "scraps". Feel free to send comments, questions or suggestions to armyscraps@gmail.com. And be sure to tell your army scrapbooking friends about us!
Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

ACU Accessories Kit


Here's the first (of many to come) ACU accessories kit. This includes another alpha set (resembles the common black stitching on uniforms!) and a few other embellishments. Hope this helps! Enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. I was really interested in all these kits as my son will be starting a military high school in the fall and I know there will be lots of photos over the next 4 years but all your downloads seem to require a password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the password to work... I have been looking for stuff like this for two days... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The password is not working. I am very much looking forward to getting these kits. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are very nice. You are very talented. The password does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to gain access to the free Army scraps as my oldest son is in the Army and currently deployed. I was wondering how i would go about requesting a password to be able to download the kits, I LOVE THEM. You can email me at Polocksgal@yahoo.com, and please put Army Scraps in the subject box.

    Thanks so much
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your army kits and would like to try them. My husband has been deployed twice and these would compliment his pictures well. But I can't get your password to work and let me download them. You can email me at bmerriman2@hotmail.com. THANKS!! I look forward to more kits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 18, 2008. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother is serving in Iraq right now. Thank you so much for the kits. And I had no problem with the password!

    ReplyDelete