What is...ArmyScraps

We are the supply sergeant for all of your US Army digital scrapbooking needs. We, Army (wife) Scrappers, wanted some supplies more specific to Army life. So, well, we're making them. Hope you enjoy what you see. There's more on the way, just keep coming back for more. Thank you so much for your service, and that of your family member. The password for downloading freebies is "scraps". Feel free to send comments, questions or suggestions to armyscraps@gmail.com. And be sure to tell your army scrapbooking friends about us!
Custom Search

Monday, January 5, 2009

General Army Kit


Ok, it took us a while, but we finally finished the "General Army" Kit. It's pretty busy, but there are a few "reusable" items that fit for themes other than the military. This took us a while, so we hope you enjoy it as much as we did creating it! Remember, please keep this as a personal use kit. Thanks so much for checking us out!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these. I downloaded this one and the one with the black stick alphabet. My son is applying for the local military high school and these will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an Army wife (15 years and still going strong) I would like to thank you ever so much for this...I love love love tham all...great job and thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the pw? i looove this scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found the pw thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome blog! I just saw your post at Stone Accents Studio and thought I'd check out the blog - love this! By the way, I do post a weekly freebie on my blog that your readers can check out. No hotlinking allowed, but certainly you can grab the goodies off my blog:
    http://darlenedesigns.blogspot.com
    Happy New Year and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I was wondering if I could get the password to the kit I love this and want to make something for my brother who is in the army and is over in Iraq right now...please help me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey I was just wondering what the password is for this scrap I LOVE IT...i wanna make something for my brother who is in the army and over in Iraq right now if you want just eamil it to me at Katie.horsfield@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you verymuch for sharing this work with us. i love it all. being a military wife and still going strong i would love to see more for sure..
    and for every one else the pw is "scraps".

    thank you again

    ReplyDelete