What is...ArmyScraps

We are the supply sergeant for all of your US Army digital scrapbooking needs. We, Army (wife) Scrappers, wanted some supplies more specific to Army life. So, well, we're making them. Hope you enjoy what you see. There's more on the way, just keep coming back for more. Thank you so much for your service, and that of your family member. The password for downloading freebies is "scraps". Feel free to send comments, questions or suggestions to armyscraps@gmail.com. And be sure to tell your army scrapbooking friends about us!
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ranks Freebie Kit

Sorry it's been so long! We've got a few kits in the works right now, but wanted to get this out to you, since it's pretty much done. This is almost all of the Army Ranks. Air Force and Marines, you can probably use some of these. Sorry Navy fans :(. Some are pretty close to realistic, others are a little more fun and funky. Hope you enjoy! And thanks for checking us out!

7 comments:

  1. Wow I see the kit and it is great. I thank you again for your work and and for shariong it with mil wives like me. I can not wait to see the rest.

    Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kit but it is requiring a password. Am I overlooking the PW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can seem to find the password love he kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kit is great. Is it for personal use only? Is the password available? Nice to see so much available on your site. Good work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this kit and would love to have it since my hubby was just promoted.....is the pw available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kits! they are gorgeous! I'm trying to get the rank one and it's saying invalid? :(

    ReplyDelete